Stop For A Knock!

| Friday, February 12, 2010 | |
G-E-N-E-R-A-T-E!!!




Yeah, generate something… something… like what?

Jaya, this one’s for you. You wanted this to be up. Thanks for praying so hard. Your dream’s finally turning to reality! Party! :P



What’s touching me these days…?

It’s the wind, and bah… this strong sunlight which was so non-existent for 15 days while on that blissful tour.

If you really want to have a look at the pics, why not hop in here.



My last post was like ages back… no, no, it’s not whether blogging still interests me or not, I’m still so passionate about it… but now, the thoughts just don’t seem to put up in one place, so that I can frame them together… instead, all I see is a mad dance.

(A question for my thought: Hey, you guys putting up The Mate Dance huh? Just like the bees… remember, remember! LOL!)



About something significant that happened, well, I met a very old friend afer a wait of five years! Phew! Now that’s certainly something. Find the pic somewhere below.

Apurva, thanks for making it here! It was a pleasure!



I'd write more...



For now, G-E-N-E-R-A-T-E!!!

0 Shouts!: