Has - Is - Would

| Friday, December 27, 2013 | |
I'm stuck. Most of us are.
A life of has-been I keep staring at. A life that has no melancholy is what I wake up to. A life of would-be that I anticipate.
I wanna leave out today, I hope they understand.

The good life ties me down, the ugly one makes me look away. And lately, it's the mixed doubles that's brewing agony.

When this world spins and swirls, I push to jump a little higher. Oh, the tentacles of life!

I'm two faced. One staring at my has-been and the other anxious about the would-be.


I'm faceless in the present.

1 Shouts!:

CRD Says:
April 5, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Sometimes we get into phases in life where we're stuck in a rut, with nothing happening, and yet we're happy. Maybe we're happy with the calm and stability. But then there's nothing to talk about, no stories being made, no new colors to bring to life.

Awesome post dear. Visiting your blog after ages. Glad I did. Awaiting your next post :)

Cheers
CRD

Updated mine. Do drop by.
I blog at www.scriptedinsanity.blogspot.in

(Remember me?)