Lets Get It Started!

| Friday, March 28, 2008 | |
Started blogging pretty late.. Oh yeah I know!
But this is not really my first blog, had gotten over this fever while in 11th! But now, Engg only tells me to go ahead!

Just another day in college today... But for me it was different! The college's having its annual day and my club members ( eco club members ) are performing a mime! No, don't expect it to be some prize winning mime, infact too kiddish for an Engg stud, but 'nevertheless' (you'd know the significance if you belong to my college!), WE are performing something for the college!
My part, yes am the goodie girl, sort of an answer to man's problem (since the mime is on an environmental issue), aah, well described like an angel without a halo! yeah right!!!

Well, just about whatever, am searching for a white costume!! ( you see, my screen name Dark_Gal's a whole contradiction to it! Duh! Duh! Duh!!!)
Anyways waiting for tomorrow!!
Lets see what happens, and yeah did i mention that i have to dance like Hrithik Roshan in Jodhaa Akbar where in he turns around spiritually at the end of the Khwaja song!! ( duh! again)

Aah, sayonara for the day!!!